Sunday, June 28, 2015


Hey loves! 

This is my first post as an official English blogger! (never did the English kinda thing).So if you're wondering who I am: my name is Dominique, I'm 13 years old and I love reading and Ariana Grande.
You may have gotten here by my fanpage on Instagram, or not, I'll stop talking now.

Why did I make a blog?
As you may have read, I love books. I read three books a month (I try, sometimes I'm busy with school and I sadly can't). I saw a Dutch blog (I'm Dutch, for the ones who didn't know that yet) and I started thinking, why don't I make a blog? I have various fanpages, from Instagram and Tumblr, and now I started with Blogspot! I made a Wordpress one too, but that was just bad.

What am I going to do with this blog?

Well, I hope to post reviews once in two weeks. I hope, so don't expect me to have rules or something (like, seriously, it's my goddamn blog). It's from various books, maybe a lot of Fantasy, but I'll try to read some requests.

If you have any questions about me, just ask on my Instagram: @sexyboca or another book page I'm currently making. Please remember someone loves you in this world.


Dominique





No comments:

Post a Comment