Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Iron Fey: Call Of The Forgotten: The Lost Prince - Julie Kagawa



Ethan thought he had protected himself from his older sister’s world—the land of Faery. His previous time in the Iron Realm left him with nothing but fear and disgust for the world Meghan Chase has made her home, a land of myth and talking cats, of magic and seductive enemies. But when destiny comes for Ethan, there is no escape from a danger long, long forgotten.

God, I love Julie Kagawa. I have read all of the previous Iron Fey books and when I heard she also made a series about Meghan's little brother, I decided I needed to have it. 

I love the cover (Dutch and English), they have such a faery-like ambiance and I think it fits the book perfectly. Julie always uses the same font, which I like.

The book was really nice, but I must say I needed to lay it down a lot (only to pick it up ten minutes later). I didn't know what to think of Keirran. I have heard many spoilers (I will not share them with you) about him and that made the reading a little bit less for me. There was not many action in the book, sometimes it was a tiny bit boring, but I still wanted to keep reading because of the secrets you just wanted to know. 

Ethan and Kenzie, aaah! I like them together. I mean, who doesn't like a badass girl in books? Only to get sad in the end...

I'll give this book 4,5/5 stars.

Dominique (@myperfectreading on Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment